Registered Nurse - Behavioral Health - Providence Health & Services (Missoula, MT)
Posted: Monday, January 7, 2013 12:23 AM
* Use open and clear communication with patients, family members, and multidisciplinary medical professionals.
* Demonstrate critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment.
Required qualifications for this position include:
* Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
* Current Registered Nurse (RN) licensure in Montana
* Current Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN) or current enrollment in a BSN extension program highly preferred
* ANA psychiatric certification
* 1 ore more years experience in acute care
* Psychiatric substance abuse experience
About the hospital you will serve.
Providence St. Patrick Hospital in Missoula, Montana has more than 250 licensed beds and serves patients from 17 counties. We have been recognized as a Thomson Reuters Top 100 Hospital and among many other awards, have earned the Premier Award for Quality award repeatedly. Missoula is halfway between Yellowstone and Glacier National Park. It is a university city of 65,000, surrounded by big sky, scenic mountains, forests and renowned rivers.
Job: Behavioral Health Nursing
• Post ID: 2070207 montana