Throughout the years, Apex has been recognized as a leader in the staffing industry and recently won awards for corporate growth and client satisfaction. Apex offers significant opportunities for advancement as we expand to meet the needs of our clients and the marketplace.
For more information about Apex Systems, visit www. apexcareers. com.
Job DescriptionJob #: 802490
Great Falls, MT– Windows 10 Migration – Job# 802490
Project job summary:
- Cradle to grave Windows 7 to 10 migration.
- Migrating PC's to Windows 10 following a set script.
- Hardware / software refreshes / maintenance / upgrades / conversions
- Will serves as company liaison with customer on administrative and technical matters for duration of the project.
Other details of the position:
- Hiring company : Apex Systems
- Pay : $15.00 - $30.00 per hour
- Depending on level hired, paid weekly on W2 basis (OT = time and a half)
- Hours/Days : 8 hour shifts approximately 8am to 5pm, Mon – Fri
- Will not need to work around major holidays
- Location : Great Falls, MT
- Duration : 1-2 month contract starting on December 11th
- A background check will be conducted after a conditional offer has been made to the selected candidate.
- Must be able to pass a drug test (no exceptions)
Preferred Job Skills:
- CompTIA Security+ (Sec+) certification and Secret Clearance are PLUSES!!!
- Windows migration experience
- OS Installations experience
- Reimaging experience
- Knowledge of Windows 7, 8, and 10
- Client / Customer facing experience
- Must be excellent communicator both written and verbally
- Migration/installation experience or equivalent combination of education and work experience / High school diploma or equivalent required
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift 20 pounds
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude
**If interested please contact Madison Pelham at email@example.com to discuss this opportunity further!
Additional perks include : CompTIA certification discounts, a business casual work environment, career development workshops through Apex Systems, technical training webinars, contractor health benefits (at a group discounted rate), matching 401K, and more!
( Note : PTO/Vacation pay is NOT included while on contract)
Apex Systems LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.
- Health, Dental and Vision insurance
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Long and Short-Term disability
- Life insurance
- Direct deposit
- Referral program